Li-ion Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi, 5V Regulated Output, Bi-directional Quick Charge
The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates SW6106 power bank management chip, allows providing 5V regulated power supply to your Pi from a 14500 battery, makes the Pi becomes a portable device. It will charge the battery as well, supports bi-directional quick charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank, also works with other 5V devices.
This is not a UPS, please note that the Raspberry Pi will restart when you connect it to the Pi. If you need a UPS, please check the UPS HAT
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning, and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
What's on Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector:power output
- Micro USB connector:battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Li-ion_Battery_HAT
Note: the Raspberry Pi and 14500 battery in the photo are NOT included.
- Li-ion Battery HAT x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1